Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, in addition to the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, material creators, and digital marketers some important lessons that they can use in 2023.
However, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to figure out why there are three lists– and why each one uses a various method to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Sadly, that list taught many online marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward interesting videos that kept audiences viewing.
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, since “watch time” provides you a sense of what material audiences actually enjoy, instead of videos that they click on and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to revealing its “leading trending videos,” based upon time spent viewing, sharing, commenting, liking, and other elements.
To put it simply, “watch time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “audience complete satisfaction.”
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not focus on videos; it pays attention to audiences.
So, rather than trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm happy, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers happy.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To discover important lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both absolute and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more vital for brief videos, and absolute watch time is more crucial for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the father of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade checks out a farewell letter from his child.
The player lost his battle with cancer in June, however his tradition remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film industry’s most distinguished event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has led him to become a leading creator with a dedicated fanbase.
But no one understood what he appeared like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this impressive Super Bowl halftime program loaded with a few of the most significant artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Constructed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” motivated warehouse, MrBeast challenges candidates to traverse a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, contend in confection-themed video games, and indulge in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Fraud Callers- Glitterbomb Payback” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts amazing vengeance on a fraud call center in the latest version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations depicts an individual journey from teenage years to their adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the way.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a mystical place. It’s full of unknown sea creatures, unusual plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Obstacles” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and leap off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Feature Me To Shave My Fluffy Canine! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie among the most renowned canines on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was chosen that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does deceive shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Short, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the feared space between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, developers Jay & Sharon reveal us what’s really going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized act, amusing developer Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters attempting to acquire entrance– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Trick Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were confused by this magic technique.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its clever secret.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a completely different methodology to identify the top Buy YouTube Subscribers advertisement for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes good sense.
The top advertisements are generally the ones with the biggest spending plans, which drive up view counts, but not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The imaginative company for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media firm was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds an excellent idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative company was Psyop, and the media company was internal.
The ad’s description states,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A location where you and your clan can construct and BATTLE together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Goal Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description states,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one individual alone, but we can achieve it if all of us sign up with forces and join.
Much like football players come together as a group to score goals, we intend to utilize the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go Back To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative firm was in-house, and the media company was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a magical first-person journey through one of the most beloved film franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other prestigious cast members and filmmakers across all eight Harry Potter films for the very first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a standard smart device? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. All of Us Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The innovative company was The Refinery, and the media agency was internal. The advertisement’s description says,
“Everybody will die. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battlefield and our friends into worst enemies. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media company was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“See everything that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Online Marketers Can Apply In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, leading Shorts, and top ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when measuring various types of video, and various kinds of ads are much better for different marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can use in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ Best SMM Panel